Return to Wholeness provides:
- Furnished treatment room including massage table, linens, chair, shelves, lighting, cd player, etc.
- Furnished waiting room for clients with music and reading material
- Furnished staff room with refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker and supplies for such
- Filtered water and cups for practitioners and clients
- Outside patio for practioners and clients
- 2 bathrooms for practitioners and clients supplied with hand soap, paper towels and toilet paper
- Cleaning service of common areas
- Area for self advertising with business cards, brochures, pamphlets, etc.
- Joint advertising and promotion through center website, social media, brochures, health fairs, and any other activity sponsored by the center
- Access to annex for groups, classes or workshops for an additional fee
- Wireless Internet
- Printer, scanner, fax, copier, laminator
- All utilities included
Treatment Room Rental Agreement & Policies and Procedures
Treatment Room Rental Rates
The Rose Room (Rm 5) Reservation
The Emerald Room (Rm 6) Reservation
The Annex Reservation for Individual Session
Return to Wholeness also offers our annex for rent. If you are looking for space to hold classes, groups or workshops this space is for you.
Annex Rental Agreement
Annex Rental Rates