EQUIPMENT / ACCESSORIES
- The Annex is a 600 sq ft room that includes:
- 11 circle chairs that fold and stack
- 6 plastic folding chairs
- Pillows for sitting on the floor
- CD player
- Drinking water
- Coffee, tea and sparkling water
- Small refrigerator
- Heavy bag, bat and gloves for release work
- TV Monitor for use with Power Point Presentations or other types of presentations.
- 6 ft table
- Renter may bring other equipment and accessories into the Facility for their use.
- Renter must be in agreement with Return to Wholeness mission and vision.
- The facility shall be used for the purpose stated in this agreement and no other use without permission.
- Under no circumstances shall Renter sublease or allow any other organization or individual to use the Facility for the period for which Renter has contracted.
- Renter is an independent contractor and not the agent or employee of Return to Wholeness.
- Renter is responsible for all aspects of event including advertising, registration, admission and collection of money from clients/attendees, etc. Return to Wholeness will promote event on the online calendar and web site if requested.
- Renter agrees to pay Return to Wholeness 20% of the proceeds of the event or $50 whichever is less due within ten (10) days of event. If the event is for multiple days, please see attached rate schedule. There is a $10/day minimum.
- Renter is responsible for any lost keys, and any costs that Return to Wholeness might incur to replace and/or re-key the Facility.
- In the event the Facility is left damaged, Renter shall be charged for any and all janitorial and/or repair fees incurred by Return to Wholeness as a result of same and these fees shall be billed to Renter and considered due upon receipt of notification of said damages.
SET UP / CLEAN UP / DECORATIONS
- Renter is solely responsible for supervising all individuals at the Facility during the event. Return to Wholeness is not responsible for providing this supervision. However, Return to Wholeness may evict individuals from the Facility during the event if their conduct is not in the best interest of the public or is deemed to be detrimental in any way.
- Renter shall be responsible for all set up and clean up of the Facility at the end of the rental. Renter shall pick up, bag and remove all trash generated by all activity in any way connected with its use of the Facility, leaving the Facility clean and free of all trash and litter.