Time to Heal
A Healing Support Group for Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
Are you sick and tired…
- of your childhood abuse continuing to affect your life?
- of not loving and respecting yourself?
- of not knowing how to nurture yourself or meet your needs and wants appropriately?
- of reacting or over reacting instead of responding to life?
- of feeling powerless?
Are you ready…
- to begin peeling back the layers and releasing what is not yours?
- to heal and move from victim to survivor to thriver?
- to reclaim the truth…that underneath all the dysfunctional beliefs and patterns you are already (w)holy.
This support group is led by Deb Hall RN, HHP.
Her 30 years experience in healing and personal growth has taught her
- how to identify dysfunctional beliefs and patterns
- processes to release and replace these beliefs and patterns with healthier and more functional ones
- how to recognize triggers and what to do to heal them
- tools to:
- center and ground yourself
- calm anxiety/panic
- express feelings appropriately and safely
- how to reconnect and work with your inner child to heal past trauma
- how to nurture yourself as you heal
- how to develop healthy boundaries and healthy communication
and Deb is ready to share her experience and
wisdom to support you in your healing.
This support group will also give you the opportunity to
- Learn you are not alone
- Share your story in a safe environment
- Give and receive support with other survivors
- Release old beliefs and patterns that no longer serve you
- Do anger/rage/grief release work necessary for healing
- 20 sessions
- Meets every Tuesday from 7-10pm for a total of sixteen Tuesdays
- Meets one Sunday a month from 10am-4pm for a total of four Sundays
- This class/group is open to all non offending survivors, 18 years and older, whether you have done lots of healing or this is the first time you are addressing this issue
- Class/group size is limited to 5
- Meets at Return to Wholeness: A Center for Holistic Health and Healing in Poway, CA
- A commitment to attend all 20 sessions unless you have an emergency
- A copy of the book “The Courage to Heal” by Ellen Bass & Laura Davis
- Agreement with the “Safe Group Guidelines”
- $20 per session for Tuesday
- $40 per session for Sunday
- Sliding Scale for those in financial need
$25 deposit to hold spot
To register go here